Digital Tutor Forum Forum Index Digital Tutor Forum
Digital Tutor's forum is the place to talk about all things related to Digital Tutor services.

Digital Tutor 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

www.cheapnhljerseyscustom.com

View previous topic :: View next topic  
gsnoopy520

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:58 am    Post subject: www.cheapnhljerseyscustom.com Reply with quote

by Yoo Seungki

SEOUL Cheap Green Bay Packers Jerseys , July 29 (Xinhua) -- A recent stock market meltdown in China had wiped out about a third of market valuation in less than a month, but fast government reaction to the fluctuations rapidly stabilized the market, researchers here have said.

"Recent turmoil should be seen as a sharp fluctuation rather than a sharp decline because Chinese stocks remain in a positive territory given the 12-month stock moves though the market plunged temporarily," said Jee Mansoo, a research fellow at Korea Institute of Finance (KIF) in Seoul.

The volatility would have a limited impact on the world's second-largest economy as it was a one-off fluctuation, Jee added. China's second-quarter GDP expanded 7 percent on a yearly basis.

China's benchmark Shanghai Composite Index tumbled more than 30 percent to 3 Cheap Detroit Lions Jerseys ,373.54 on July 9 after peaking to 5,178.19 on June 12. After swinging between gains and losses, the market rapidly got back to a stable track on the back of government support measures, to close at 4,070.91 on Friday.

The Shanghai index plunged 8.5 percent to settle at 3,725.56 Monday Cheap Denver Broncos Jerseys , but it could be within an extended range of recent corrections. "There's no one who cast doubts on the long-term growth of the Chinese economy. Capital power of Chinese investors gets stronger, and many investors are looking at the long-term growth potential," said Kwak Joong-bo, former stock analyst at Samsung Securities who became a professional investor two years ago.

At its peak on June 12, the domestic A-share market's total capitalization came to 29.1 trillion yuan (4.76 trillion U.S. dollars), about 80 percent of which were held by individual investors.

"It's good for stock investors to have the government on their side Cheap Dallas Cowboys Jerseys ," said Han Jae-jin, a senior research fellow at Hyundai Research Institute in Seoul.

Chinese authorities had rolled out several measures to stabilize the market, preventing the stock market rout from spilling over to the overall financial system. It included pouring in funds backed by the central bank, easing rules for insurers to invest in blue-chips and asking major securities brokers to spend billions of dollars on stock purchase.

Risky leveraged positions in China's stock market fell sharply after the government action, reducing margin debts by 37 percent to 1.4 trillion yuan (229 billion U.S. dollars), or 7.1 percent of total market capitalization Cheap Cleveland Browns Jerseys , according to a July 13 Goldman Sachs report.

"Government measures prevented the risky leveraged investment. If it were not blocked right away, it must have caused a bigger debacle," said Han.

The stock market rout would become a great opportunity for China if the government seeks to systematize and regularize stabilization measures, Han said. Such regularized emergency plans, which can be drawn up by Chinese regulators and agencies each, would enhance market soundness and raise confidence among investors Cheap Cincinnati Bengals Jerseys , he noted.

"It's better for stock investors to have the government seeking to prepare regular safety tools against emergency situations like the recent plunge," said the researcher.

Do you know that with all the Hi-Tech available today, we still do not have a scientific proof of what gravity is all about?

Could both Einstein and Newton got it half-way wrong about gravity and we are stuck with their theories because academic institutions had nothing else to offer?

I consider myself as another Faraday.

It was in the year of 1990 when I first came round to write the definition of my theory on gravity.

Since then, my studies focused on viewing the National Geographic and Discovery TV channels while challenging my own theory as years went by. In the meantime, I continued my research work which included several experiments, pushing me one step forward every time.

Achieving levitation and harnessing gravitational forces are the central issues on my mind. But I cannot tease myself anymore and remain a one-man band.

I feel the need to share.

So Cheap Chicago Bears Jerseys , here is my theory (in a nutshell), hoping to attract as many bees as possible.

Let?s start with the earth?s core.

This creates a huge electromagnetic field, where as we all know, produces the North and South Poles. This electromagnetic field also produces electrical fields and in turn, electrical charges are formed which create electrical forces.

This is what gravity is all about: Electrically Charged Forces - ECF

Now, let us assume that earth is like a gigantic sphere capacitor. The earth?s core with its nuclear generator keeps our planet (huge capacitor) charged. The crust consists of three layers: an outer layer that is charged (+) positive; a mantel (middle) which serves as a dielectric; and an inner layer charged ' negative.

It is a fact that positive and negative charges attract each other. Newton?s apple was attracted towards the inner ' negative layer and NOT to the center of the earth as it is universally passed on to us.

Looking through this perspective it was not only the inner layer that pulled the apple but the attraction of two bodies which are the inner layer and the apple as being part of the outer layer - in other words Cheap Carolina Panthers Jerseys , the attraction of two opposite ECF.

So, one can conclude that gravity as we know it, does not exist because according to conventional science, the force of gravity always attracts - never repels, and it is mostly associated with forces towards the centre of the planet. I believe this is the misleading part which makes gravitational forces still a phenomenon.

My conclusion stands, that the earth?s outer crust layer is attracted towards the inner crust layer and vice versa Cheap Buffalo Bills Jerseys , whereas the ECF can now act as an attraction or repulsion.

This might be the key to open new horizons, and f. Wholesale Jerseys China Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys For Cheap Wholesale Cheap NHL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Throwback NCAA Jerseys Wholesale NBA Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale NBA Basketball Jerseys
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Digital Tutor Forum Forum Index -> Math All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: